The Beginning of a Glorious End
Text: Isaiah 43:18-19
Remember ye not the former things, neither consider the things of old. Behold, I will do a new thing; now it shall spring forth; shall ye not know it? I will even make a way in the wilderness, and rivers in the desert.
Happy New Year to all our fans and family around the world; our prayers for you is that this year will be the beginning of great things in your life and family in Jesus name, Amen. We are excited at what the Lord is doing and the greater glory ahead of the church and can already feel the excitement and joy for this new year. I strongly believe the Lord will visit and comfort all his people around the globe. In order to end this year gloriously and win in life we must work very hard to ensure we don’t repeat the mistakes of the past or keep basking in the glory of the past. I encourage you to keep away from negative influences and embrace positivity in every area of life “When men are cast down, we say there is a lifting up”. All over the world there is financial turmoil, wars and rumors of wars, terrorists on the rise and evil waxing stronger and stronger but only the elect will walk in dominion in these end times. What are some of the ways we can walk in dominion?
- Win souls for the Lord: He that winneth soul is wise” Proverbs 11:30b. This year make a deliberate effort to tell others about Jesus
- Forgiveness: We must learn to forgive those who have hurt us so the Lord can forgive us when we sin against him. Matthew 6:14 & 15
- Build up one another through encouraging words, counsel and advise. 1Thessalonians 5:11
- Pray without ceasing: Praying always so we can stand against the wiles of the devil. 1Thessalonians 5:17
- Walk in Love: Choose to love and walk in love no matter the circumstance. The world is so hostile but when we show examples by loving we can win unbelievers to Christ. Ephesians 5:2
- Meditate on the word: Every passing day there should be a scripture you are meditating. Joshua 1:8
- Lastly, set realistic goals and evaluate them frequently to ensure you are on track.
I believe this year will be glorious for each of us and I look forward to hearing your testimonies.
GOD BLESS, Wishing you and your loved ones a HAPPY & PROSPEROUS NEW YEAR! – Jane